The EUSSET Steering Committee consists of a core team (chair, chair elect, and treasurer), who are elected every three years by the EUSSET members, and officers who are appointed by the Steering Committee.
You can reach the Core Team via email@example.com and the whole Steering Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Core Team (elected):
- Chair: Myriam Lewkowicz (Troyes University of Technology, France)
- Chair elect: Hilda Tellioglu (Vienna University of Technology, Austria)
- Treasurer (elected): Thomas Ludwig (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Community Building: Fabiano Pinatti (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Future Research: Alan Chamberlain (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Conference planning: Annika Wolff (Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland)
- Conference Support: Thomas Ludwig (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Circles: Ozge Subasi (Koç University, Turkey)
- Valorization: Henrik Kosgaard (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Digital Library: Michael Koch (Universität der Bundeswehr München, Germany)
- Publicity/Website and Social Media: Mateusz Dolata (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Publicity/Blog: Gerolf Nauwerck (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Publicity/non-EUSSET conferences: Alina Krischkowsky (University of Salzburg, Austria)
- Competence Network: Fabiano Pinatti (University of Siegen, Germany), Giorgio de Michelis (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Italy)
- Lobby: Boris de Ruyter (Philips Research, The Netherlands)
- Summer School: Ina Wagner (Vienna University of Technology, Austria), Claus Bossen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Travel Grants: Michael Muller (IBM Research, USA)
- Academic Mobility: Babak Farshchian (Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim, Norway)
- Early Career: Claudia Müller (University of Siegen, Germany)
- ACM Liaison: Aleksandra Sarcevic (Drexel University, USA)
- JCSCW Liaison: Kjeld Schmidt (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark)
- ECSCW Liaison (by default): Last year and current general chairs (2020: Aleksandra Sarcevic, Drexel University, Claudia Müller and Gunnar Stevens, University of Siegen, Germany; 2021: Mateusz Dolata, Gerhard Schwabe, University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- C&T Liaison (by default): Last year and current general chairs (2019: Hilda Tellioglu, Vienna University of Technology, Austria; 2021: Shelly Farnham, Third Place, USA; Douglas Schuler, The Evergreen State College Seattle, USA)
- Liaison to the Social Computing Verein (by default): Volker Wulf (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Administrative Support (by default): Julia Kraemer (University of Siegen, Germany)
- Honorary Chairperson (by default): Volker Wulf (University of Siegen, Germany)
EUSSET Steering Committee members will hold office for 3 years. Office holders can nominate themselves for a second term and be re-elected/re-appointed. Two consecutive terms is the limit.
Learn more about the positions and responsibilities of the officers.
See the Hall of Fame for past members of the Steering Committee.
Only EUSSET members (who have paid their fees) may volunteer, vote and hold elected offices.
The last election of chair-elect and treasurer was in Spring 2020. Results were announced at ECSCW 2020: Hilda Tellioglu was elected as chair-elect and Thomas Ludwig was elected as treasurer.