EUSSET brings together a group of experienced researchers and practitioners committed to advancing the understanding of how digital technologies mediate and affect human practices, cultures and organisations, and how better technologies for complex settings can be designed as a result.
Our members hold significant expertise that might benefit funding bodies, national and international policy organisations, research and development projects, companies, universities and research centres. EUSSET experts can be contacted to provide:
- Evaluation and assessment
- Expert review and peer review
- Advising and Mentoring
- Consulting and development support
If you are looking for experts within the EUSSET remit, contact the EUSSET Competence Network co-chairs and they will be able to advise you:
- Luigina Ciolfi, Sheffield Hallam University
- Giorgio De Michelis, Università di Milano Bicocca
- Aparecido Fabiano Pinatti de Carvalho, University of Siegen
You can use the email alias email@example.com to contact the co-chairs.