EUSSET organizes a yearly conference named ECSCW – The International conference on Practice-centred computing and the Design of cooperation technologies”. From 2018 this conference unites the “old” bi-annual ECSCW conference with the bi-annual International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems (COOP).
In addition to the ECSCW conference organized directly by EUSSET there are:
(The papers of these conferences will be included in the EUSSET Digital Library, there will be a discount to the conference fees for EUSSET members, active advertisement by EUSSET)
- Methods, Theories, and Taking Action through Gender and Feminisms in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) 2020: https://methods2020.fempower.tech
- C&T 2019 – The 9th International Conference on Communities and Technologies (C&T)
- Infrahealth 2019 – The 7th International Conference on Infrastructures in Healthcare
- ERCIM-Blockchain 2018: Blockchain Engineering: Challenges and Opportunities for Computer Science Research – https://easychair.org/cfp/ERCIMBlockchain2018
CWI – Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands, May 8-9, 2018
- Infrahealth 2017 – The 6th international workshop on Infrastructures for healthcare (IHC): Infrastructures for governance, quality improvement and service efficiency – http://conferences.au.dk/infrahealth2017/
Aarhus University, Denmark, 22–23 June 2017
- C&T 2017 – The 8th International Conference on Communities and Technologies (C&T): Technology for the Common Good – http://comtech.community
Université de Technologie de Troyes, France, 26-30 June 2017
Related Conferences (organized by friends of EUSSET)
(Link and Logo exchange)
- British HCI Group Annual Conference (BritishHCI) – http://www.bcs.org/
- Conference on Computer-Human-Interaction Research and Applications (CHIRA) – http://www.chira.scitevents.org/
- Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces (AVI) – http://avi2016.di.uniba.it/
- International Symposium on End User Development (IS-EUD) – http://www.eud2009.uni-siegen.de/
EUSSET organizes a summer school to give young researchers (PhD or post-doc) an opportunity to become aware of the challenges characterizing the CSCW research.
See separate Web pages on the summer school for more information.